Next-Class Race Car
I was super down as I didn't make any 3D model for the past six months (Blame video games for that). A month ago, I was watching this F1 race in my TV. Quite interesting to watch the cars run super smooth in those tracks. And suddenly, my mind woke up Maya to do me an F1 car.
Maya helped me in crafting the model. Made a single texture sheet for all the polys by UV unwrapping every object of the mesh, from the lights to wheels. Then there was a next big thing I had to do. Colouring it! Used Photoshop to paint the texture sheet. I was thinking of what would be a better design in painting the car. Then my buddy, Ashish [aka.] WhiteShark suggested me to go with the Assimov design. Wow! It worked well with the car. Siiigh - After a looooooooong time am back to modeling. <gg>
Below is the texture sheet painted on the UV map I developed from the model.
Below is the texture sheet painted on the UV map I developed from the model.
related posts
Software Used: Maya
July 31, 2016
0






Comments
Post a Comment