For Polycount's Weapon Finish Contest | CSGO

AK47 | Alien Techs





Well, the academic holidays are going pretty well with my video games! Sorry for friends who called me for a movie and outing :( As am really spending my times on making these skins and playing games on free time. That's my wonderful PC life! So am back on blog, posting my works for the Polycount's Weapon Finish contest for CSGO.

Well, they've asked to make a skin suiting 80's Sci-fi. I was scratching my head emptied of ideas, then I opened the file, started putting random lines and picked up from it step-by-step. Yea, that's how I do anything, cos' I lack planning :( And to confirm to you, only the texturing is my part of work, the gun's 3D model is from the game itself.
The Alien Tech version was made in a retro look of Sc-Fi (I thnk so!) and that Matrix version was pretty much follwing the Matrix style of color version.
And the golden brown skin? That's the everyone's favourite, cos' of its finish, the glossiness.

And who should I thank here? The CSGO:India Facebook Page who the peeps were reviewing my WIP of these skins and were giving a lot of suggestions and ideas. Thank you guys! We made this!

So, without stretch talking if you like these skins and if you want them in-game head to these links and vote them up!

And remember! Guns are only for defending peeps against peeps who spawn at T Base.. :3





This is the UV map I've worked on to bring out the skin.






<<GG>>
CS:GO
May 14, 2016
0

Comments

Pop-UP

Search

Other Profiles