2GS | Feature Video - Element 3D

2nd Gear Squad | One Piece Boot Legged




Being a DJ is always cool. But am not a DJ, you know.
So, meet Mr. Otaku.D Furiku and his anime parody channel, "2nd Gear Squad". He has started a new show by the name "One Piece Boot Legged" and I asked him if I could borrow his logos and titles.

He gave me this song, "OnePiece 3 toweres" which he had made and I took into this video.

My last project Minion Logo Reveal was just a try with Element 3D. But, this project is where I've learnt tweaking 'Element 3D' with some little animation things going o here.
Used the 'Optical Flares' plug-in to pull up some light streaks effect.
The glitch effect was created using 'Twitch' plug-in.

And, this video took many days to complete 'cos of that 'CS:GO' in my games library ^-^

Done for: DJ Otaku.D Furiku ---[His channel's here-  DJ Otaku.D Furiku ]

Software used: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro

Plug-ins Used: Element 3D, Optical Flares, Twitch


Thank you Video Copilot !!!
Motion Graphics
March 21, 2016
0

Comments

Pop-UP

Search

Other Profiles