Trying Element 3D
Being watched a variety of tutorials on bringing 3D into After Effects, everywhere this is talked about, the Element 3D plug-in from VideoCopilot. It was extremely simple giving out pleasing looks with built in lighting, textures and environment system.
My favourite part is that, it is very close to real-time rendering, and it took only some milliseconds to render a frame.
My favourite part is that, it is very close to real-time rendering, and it took only some milliseconds to render a frame.
So I decided to use this plug-in on making some logo reveals and intro videos. Had a minion face pic on my PC, and made it into a 3D logo. I've animated the camera so that it highlights the details of those textures. This project however, surprisingly took only half-a-day to complete. This was hell simple that it gave me this thought, "Am I getting too lazy using the advantage of this plug-in?". The plug-in wins here :( Yoka Boka,,,, "The Minion Face" !
related posts
Motion Graphics
February 24, 2016
0

Comments
Post a Comment