Demo-reel: 2015

First year of Virtual Makes




                                      It's been a year since I created my blog and marked my arrival. With 2015 coming to the end, I'm showcasing my works so far I've done. Sorry for not having a live video of models, but only static pictures.
2015 gave this beginner a steady start.. Thanks for those inspirations which kept me going.
CG Design is where my hobby and passion lined up together. Still, it's too far to reach the professional side of CG. And lemme see how 2016's gonna be for me.
And thanks again for my parents, college, professor, YouTubers, bloggers, VideoCopilot, tutorial-makers, software-makers and my PC; for the absence of any one among the list, I can't be here.

And that's it for the talk..

Don't forget to put your comments below (Negative reviews are also appreciated).
Motion Graphics
December 26, 2015
0

Comments

Pop-UP

Search

Other Profiles