Loyola Ovations Logo

Logo Design for Annual Cultural Event
   


        I was making the Logo for "Loyola Ovations 2015"- an Inter-college cultural programme. This logo gave me good experiences and has a sad ending.

In a hope of somehow my Logo will be selected and hosted in my college's campus and in T-shirt printings, I was excited in rendering this.
                                      After completion, I was waiting to submit the work after official announcements regarding the "Logo Select Competition" as it was happened in the previous year. But the bitter fact is that there were no such things this year. Couldn't even stand a chance. Another Logo popped out. Finally, I ended up the Logo here, on my Blog. But instead posting a static image, I thought of giving some spins to it.

                           
           However, this work made way for the "First ever Flash Animation" on my blog. The image output was from Maya. And the animation part is from Adobe Flash. With basic knowledge of  "Motion Tween", "Infused Animation" and "Masking", this was the output. Things haven't stopped there. I was on the last day of my 30-day trial license of Flash. An it's expired by now. At least I've got the output SWF file. The raw SWF format file couldn't be uploaded on here. Tried downloading SWF convertors. Since they were not freewares and created watermarks on my work, it does not helped me. Finally I had no other way except to use the Nvidia's Shadowplay- a screen recording software to record the file to a video format.


Logo Design
September 6, 2015
0

Comments

Pop-UP

Search

Other Profiles