Acer Predator League -2019

The Aftermovie that Acer didn't ask for

Yea. It's all a miscommunication between our team. I got an instruction to deliver an after-movie like we did for previous LAN events. I sent over this video to them and then pftt.. The team at Acer -completely unsatisfied. Not my fault, but I felt really bad doing a video that no one was supposed to have. All they have asked for is a long video that just summarises the entire flow of the Predator League, which I have again worked on (It's the video that I've linked here at last- "The Wrap")



The Opener Video

The video that inaugurated the event on stage. It's wide, so as the stage displays :3




The Wrap

Yea. The boring video. Really not in the mood to edit when they ask to stretch yourself out and finish the video in one day. A 5 minute video, with boring footages and a generic NCS music. Edits like this really make me wonder the career that I'm going through :(



Miscellaneous
December 24, 2018
0

Comments

Pop-UP

Search

Other Profiles