CSGO Frag Movie #OCC

A New Beginning..

                It's been a year since I made a frag movie. So, I thought of giving it a try.

This is my first ever entry to the OneClipContest. Huge shoutout to them for the 600 fps footages and for hosting these contests.





And this was a memorable project for me, as I was fighting at my home trying to do this work. My PC was at the living room and I moved it to somewhere I found peace, which in turn broke up with a word-war. I just wish I could've had a better place to work :3

And a new beginning?! I'm thinking of making several videos and start focusing on my YouTube channel. I literally just have my Sundays as off to do these extra kinds of stuff, but.. no one said that life is easy. Here's my oath to stop hitting the snooze button :)
CS:GO
August 2, 2018
0

Comments

Pop-UP

Search

Other Profiles