PlayTheFrag | Logo Design

Maximuh's Call



Made this logo design for Maxim aka. BananaGaming, who's one of my favourite YouTubers. I did a steam artwork for him a couple months ago. And to my surprise, he pinged me personally on Steam asking if I could do a logo for him.

He came up with this idea of using the Play button as one of the elements in the logo. He wasn't sure of naming his new channel back then. I pulled out this design and was very glad that Maxim liked it.
Man! It's that feeling when a pro guy is all set to use your artwork which in turn, the entire CS:GO community will see that thing.


Humm, but it wasn't used though. When he announced his new channel here, I was eager to see if my work popped up there, but this one came up instead :(


But, wasn't disappointed though. The design was better than mine
. This was the guy who made this design- Wave. I really liked how he took the concept and gave the design a candy look. The reveal animation in the video too looked clean. Anyways, happy that I made a little part of conceptualising it :)

Subscribe to their Channel- PlayTheFrag
CS:GO
November 29, 2017
0

Comments

Pop-UP

Search

Other Profiles