Road to Conquerors Insignia

Playtonia- July to November



Sorry, but I was too lazy not updating month by month, so I'm putting together all of the videos that I did at Playtonia on our road to Conquerors Insignia -2017.


So, this is the official montage that will briefly give out an idea of our event went that day.





The below video is the promo for our new features. It was done a couple of days after Halloween though :3

And some, real serious Epic try!






And hey, this one is my favourite! Bombing beats <3


















Watch the Full Re-Stream of CI 2017 here.





Bonus Work



And hey! I went Bangalore. To be real, I was super excited when my video came on the big LED screen. It was too OP to see my designs stand by the side of India's Pro-est teams.


CS:GO
November 9, 2017
0

Comments

Pop-UP

Search

Other Profiles