Logos for Summer!

Back with 4 more logo designs!



[Post Thumbnail]


                           Humm, the sun's too hot.. But what's heating me too much is the days where I cannot be called a student anymore :( Now that I've finished my college, these Mondays still hurt me a lot where my mind tends to pack up for classes. Miss you Loyola :(

I feel like a home cat without anything to do except to sit on my PC. Or I should stop playing CSGO for a while and go hunt for a job.

------ Intro's done! Let's talk about my new logo designs.



Smurfs Lab - Logo

                 So, a steam trade community friend, Ibrahim asked me to do a logo for his website. Smurfs Lab is a CSGO account selling website. I did their logo and flat rank designs for their product display.


The logo-->



The rank designs-->





Shop CSGO Accounts

              Yet another friend from the CSGO community, Dinesh pinged me if I can do a logo for him. He was so cool and patient in getting the work done from me. At first glance, I was to make a logo with shapes, but it didn't suit well as the text itself took the whole space. Then, I thought of making one like CSGO Wild's Logo but more cleaner and minimal. And then this came up  . <3




The Contraband Logo

         Why I call this a contraband? The buyer, for whom I made this logo scammed me. Yes, you heard it. For the first time, I got scammed without having paid for my work. I have done many artworks for free too. If he had blocked me right off, I'd blamed for an hour and had beat it. But he never valued my work, as he left me in distress of my work being used by a stupid lowballer :/ Yes, I raged hard for that, even though my blog says that my attitude doesn't make me rage.. But there are some ***nuts who play with minds :(

                  So, he was also a steam community friend-->> The scammer's Steam Profile :/ asked me to do the logo. This is the same guy for whom I made the Gaming Kurt Logo. With that in mind, I went first in offering the service intending to take the payment later. And it all went <gg>.  The story is damn big, but I think I shouldn't type em here as it's irrelevant.





Chennai Super Dancers

           My friend of friend asked his friend who in turn asked his friend (that's me :p) to make a logo for a dance show event. This event is held by Plus Dream Makers who hosts the show. And yea, that's the result in building this logo. Sadly, this logo hasn't been used as I took the instructions wrong. The job was to replicate a poster and my 8th sense received the info wrong. But anyways, as I'd say, no work is a waste of time, it's all about the designs we are capable of doing. Art first! Money next :3


Logo Design
May 19, 2017
0

Comments

Pop-UP

Search

Other Profiles