That Yellow Line | College Project

College Final Project | That Yellow Line

                 Time's drifting... Just a few more days to go, until my days in college get over :(

    Higher studies? Post Graduation? Master Degree? Oh c'mon... I ain't gonna spend any more years, neither ask my parents to pay, just for sake of getting the "M.Sc" behind my name :/
Imma not saying that it's not useful, but I think it isn't needed for my career. After all, the internet seems bigger than the world :3

          Ahww. Okay now let's hear it for my final project where this submission made me score
68 outta 100. It's still a nice mark, but unfair it is, as my profs made some deduction for not submitting the CD cover. LeL

I'd say this as a new try from a whole new perspective from me<3
After Weeks Of Work And Thousands Of Clicks, I've Finally Managed To Put A Play Button To The Video.
__________________________

First Things First-- Here, I Have To Thank My Professor, Kalidasan Loganathan, -Captain K! He Kick-Started My Career In 3D Stuff Making.

Also, My Parents, As Without Them I Wouldn't Have Been Here.Thanks To My College, Which Gave A Lot Of Cool Friends And Opportunity.Haha And Obviously, The Internet :3__________________________

---SPOILER---::::For Those |Most Of You| Who Didn't Understand The Concept Shown::::::The Shaky Camera View You See On 0:25 Is A First Person View Of A Guy Who Crosses The Yellow Line, Gets Down The Track To Cross A Platform And Gets Dashed By The Train. Then The Message To Observe Yellow Lines Is Shot Through Those Texts. It's My Bad Not To Be Able To Clearly Exhibit This, Due To The Lack Of Physical Character. Lel :3__________________________

My College Asked Us To Do A Final Year Project, Where I Chose 3D Modelling As My Project, As I Didn't Open Maya This Year :PIt Took 2 Weeks Time To Model The Entire Station, Including The Trains, Compartments, Tracks And Metal Posts. But Wait! ---Those Futuristic Walls On The Up And The Sides Were Just A Drag And Drop From The Presets. I Didn't Make Them--- :3

The Lighting, Reflections, Reflection Map, Renders, Train Movement Animations Were All Done With The Plug-In, Element 3D From Video Copilot In After Effects. --Just Another Easy Task.

Although, The Video Looks Well Polished With Glossiness And Sharp Reflections, Only Modelling Was To My Best In Here Where The Plug-In Highlighted It Well.
__________________________

SoundTracks Used:Https://Youtu.Be/UHAtUUnhg_8---Assassin's Creed !!--__________________________

Have Fun And Let's Roll Ol'



Live 3D Models


WAP-4 | Electric Passenger Train Engine





WAM-4 | Locomotive Freights Engine





Indian Passengers Compartment







Freight Goods Carrier




______________________________
[Post Thumbnail]
Software Used: After Effects
March 16, 2017
0

Comments

Pop-UP

Search

Other Profiles