More Frag Movies!

Back To Back Frag Movies.



CSGO CSGO CSGO! More stylised gameplays of CSGO! Am grouping together all of the frag movies I've done so far for happy players.

Trepatudo | Mirage FragLights | Afterglow

So, this time I promised not to use any glitch effects as the player didn't prefer stuffs like that. I had this song, "Afterglow" in my music library and wondered how it'd look if it's used in a frag movie. And there it is! The energetic beats added life to the frags.


KlOuDz | Breathe

Presenting to the community of CSGO players and rap song lovers, the lyrical version of Brady Barz' Breathe- From Organic Mixtape.
Find it here-- Breathe | Youtube

^^That energy in the rap, truly made the video stand out ^^
Brought to the e-sports player, KlOudZ and his pro frags!
Those all 7 kills with pure headshots :o

It was very challenging and a repeating work of putting the lyrics down and making it sync with the audio. But when it was done, it was pleasing to watch.


Setimo's Deagle Ace

             Presenting a short frag clip featuring the player, Setimo's Deagle Ace round.
This is my second try making a frag movie next to the "SharkDown Show".



Cali's M4ace


The whole video was made to look like a tape recorded thing, I believe.
Before you say, "Laggy frames, screw this thing", the jitter and lag was made by me on purpose. It was made to look like that (as you see in reload and death animations) in order to make it sync with the glitch effect audio. Believe me, this looked better than smooth play.




So, that is it for these time of making frag movies. View the entire playlist of my frag videos in here-->  CS:GO Frag Movie Playlist
if you're a CS:GO player and want your gameplay to be showcased like this, get it featured as a frag movie in here --> My Frag Movie-making Gig on Fiverr.

----Let's Roll Ol'



(Post Thumbnail)

CS:GO
February 20, 2017
0

Comments

Pop-UP

Search

Other Profiles